Do you want to be part of a global fashion label and gain experience in creating and selling fashion dreams? By using cutting-edge knitting technology, finest materials and creative ideas, Wolford creates innovative products for the modern, self-assured woman. We combine tranquil elegance with sheer luxury at any time of day. Become a part of our international team and step into the world of Wolford!
Wolford Boutique in Copenhagen Airport (Taxfree area). We are looking for interested and fashion-conscious sales personalities to be part of the store sales team. We are now recruiting for the following position:
PART-TIME Assistance (25 hours/month)
As sales consultant you are offering our customers a unique shopping experience by taking them into the world of Wolford. You are enthusiastic, fascinated by our products and a real fashionist who is able to convince customers through customer centric service and a creative presentation of our products.
What we offer?
- an exciting work place, attractive & diverse responsiblities in a worldwide re-known fashion company
- numerous opportunities for personal and professional development
- a pleasant working environment characterized by customer orientation and self-responsibility
- high-quality products and most innovative technologies
What are we looking for?
- a high affinity for fashion and trends
- excellent communication skills
- outstanding service-orientation
- good Danish and English language skills
- assured and friendly manner
In Wolford you will experience a dedicated and team oriented working climate, with good and well organized working conditions. Wolford offers a competitive salary package & and thorough introduction to the role.
The store opening hours are between 06:00-22:00 – 7 days a week. The working hours are typically during late afternoon/evening and weekends. The role requires that you pass a security approval from Copenhagen Airport.
You can apply for the position using the link in the advert or at www.retailknowledge.dk/ledige-stillinger
We are looking forward to receiving your application - we welcome applications both in Danish or English!