Do you want to be part of a global fashion label and gain experience in creating and selling fashion dreams? By using cutting-edge knitting technology, finest materials and creative ideas, Wolford creates innovative products for the modern, self-assured woman. We combine tranquil elegance with sheer luxury at any time of day. Become a part of our international team and step into the world of Wolford!
We are looking for interested and fashion-conscious sales personalities to be lead the store sales team in the Wolford Boutique in Copenhagen Airport (Taxfree area).. We are recruiting for a:
As store manager you will be responsible for the commercial success and growth of the store. You are experienced in managing and developing employees and strive to inspire and motivate your team to achieve goals. You and your team are focused on inspiring our customers with a personal and professionally based consultation for Wolford.
What we offer?
- an exciting work place, attractive & diverse responsiblities in a worldwide re-known fashion company
- numerous opportunities for personal and professional development
- a pleasant working environment characterized by customer orientation and self-responsibility
- high-quality products and most innovative technologies
What are we looking for?
- an entrepreneurially minded person who is well trained in retail or the service industry
- several years of professional experience, ideally initial management experience
- a goal-oriented and hands-on working style
- excellent skills in communication and professional customer consultation
- good Danish and English language skills
- assured and friendly manner
In Wolford you will experience a dedicated and team oriented working climate, with good and well organized working conditions. Wolford offers a competitive salary package & and thorough introduction to the role.
The store opening hours are between 06:00-22:00 – 7 days a week. The position is a full-time role and the working hours are typically from early morning and during day-time and every 2nd. weekend – and a fixed weekday off. The role requires that you pass a security approval from Copenhagen Airport.
The recruitment is handled by Retail Knowledge. If you have any questions in regards to the role you are welcome to contact: Retail Knowledge Kim Aaskov tlf. +45 2117 5760, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply for the position using the link in the advert or at www.retailknowledge.dk/ledige-stillinger
We are looking forward to receiving your application! (You are welcome to apply both in Danish or English)